Who We Are:
SchoolCare believes every child should expect to become a healthy adult. Our platform powers school nurse workflows in 3,300 schools across 29 states and connects children and their families to appropriate healthcare services. We want to ensure all children, especially those in under-resourced communities, receive the best healthcare possible.
We are seeking talented, motivated, mission-aligned people who want to modernize health tech infrastructure in our K-12 schools so that students can be connected to the most convenient, high quality care options available.
About the Role:
As SchoolCare’s Recruitment and HR Manager, you’ll be able to help shape your department and the company. We are looking to double in size in the next year and this role will be critical in sourcing, recruiting, and onboarding our newest team members. From helping draft job descriptions for new hires to creating a sustainable sourcing strategy for recruitment, we hope you can help us make the most of our recruitment efforts.
This role will also be helping with strengthening our company culture, being the HR partner for our employees and leadership team, and help as we eventually build out more comprehensive HR processes and policies. The ideal candidate wants to work in a high-growth talent function, loves recruitment, and is passionate about building a positive and engaging workplace.
• Help us hire 20+ people in the next year, which includes many technical roles
• Design and implement hiring strategies, source suitable candidates for open job positions that minimizes the use of recruiting firms
• Conduct interviews and run the overall recruitment process
• Help us build an amazing culture and company that people want to work for
• Project manage all aspects of onboarding new hires
• Assist with creating policies that pertain to personnel matters, lead open enrollment, the annual performance management process, the ongoing administration of current and future benefits, and manage our PEO, Trinet.
Qualities we're looking for:
• At least 5 years of experience in recruitment
• Experience hiring for technical roles, including engineering and product design
• Working knowledge of local, state, and federal employment law
• Familiarity with job boards, HR software, databases, and management systems
• Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
• Experience working with Professional Employment Organizations and 3rd party benefit and tool vendors
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt your communication style for the audience.
• Strong attention to detail, combined with the ability to see and explain the big picture
• Ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments of an organization to achieve individual and company goals.
• Desire to roll-up your sleeves and have a do “what it takes” mentality.
Some of our Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, 401K, Commuter & Health Flexible Spending Accounts, and more
• Unlimited PTO.
• Remote work for the foreseeable future.
• Equity/Employee Stock Options.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.