Hi, we’re findhelp. Nice to meet you.
We’re changing the way people connect to social care programs.
Findhelp launched 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped over 7 million people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
We’re powered by tech, driven to do good, and looking for passionate people. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission strikes a chord we’d love for you to keep reading.
Our team’s purpose is to provide world class technical support and advice to a growing company with a great corporate culture and a mission-driven purpose.
Our growing employee base needs driven and innovative IT engineers to provide world class technical support. We seek self starters who can identify solutions to problems and we give you the freedom to execute your solution. If you possess the aptitude to learn new technologies and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get to work, then this is the position for you.
- Create new accounts, provision hardware and software for a growing user base.
- Manage Help Desk tickets in a timely manner.
- Manage system configurations, ensuring network and data security.
- Maintain hardware inventory and third party software licensing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving technical and software skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demostrable organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency with troubleshooting Mac, Windows, Chrome OS, iOS and Android devices.
Strongly Preferred Qualities
- Problem solving and adaptability. In IT, every day is a new challenge. User roles change, software is updated and exploits are uncovered.
- Broad range of technical competencies. Specific areas of focus include administering the security and management of our infrastructure, communication systems, and office hardware, including both macOS and Windows systems. The ability to troubleshoot a variety of different devices and context switch between them simultaneously is greatly needed.
- Attention to detail. When it comes to projects involving system configurations, patch management and account security, the details are everything. Mistakes happen but cursory checks are never enough.
The following is simply desired or a nice-to-have, but not a requirement:
- Experience with software patch management, basic network administration.
- Understanding technologies related to business continuity such as system imaging, backups and server clustering.
- Experience administering services like Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), Jamf, LastPass, Atlassian Jira, and Zendesk.
- Python programming or Bash scripting.
Perks at findhelp
- 401k & stock options
- Free food and onsite gym
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet friendly office with attached dog park
- 24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
Findhelp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building a company whose employees understand our users, through their own lived experiences. This means we strive to hire employees that are diverse by race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, physical abilities, veteran status and socio-economic upbringing.