Hi, we’re findhelp. Nice to meet you.
We’re changing the way people connect to social care programs.
Findhelp launched 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped over 7 million people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
We’re powered by tech, driven to do good, and looking for passionate people. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission strikes a chord we’d love for you to keep reading.
Our team's challenge is to understand the root problem and the outcome opportunity to deliver generalizable and sustainable solutions that meet our mission of connecting people and services with dignity and ease. In support of this mission, our product team incorporates input from findhelp stakeholders, customers partners, community organizations, and software engineers to build a shared language, align company priorities, and make tough decisions in pursuit of an interoperable, robust, social safety net. As a Product Owner, you will be on the front lines with our engineering teams crafting solutions and setting clear priorities for the next set of deliverables.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the product backlog and prioritization for multiple engineering teams
- Break large projects into smaller, iterative steps delivering value to users and data on what’s needed
- Develop user stories to ensure we are solving root problems
- Monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process
- Optimize the value of the engineering teams' work
- Foster strong relationships across multiple teams to build consensus and collaboration
- 3+ years as a Product Owner in consumer web or SaaS products
- Documented history of getting things done and working tactically on strong execution
- Experience in Agile environment, shipping incremental value directly with engineering
- A history of advocating for and supporting your team
- Experience partnering with other functions in an organization, like engineering, customer success, and UX
- A strong desire to solve the next problem impact the lives of our users
- Computer Science or Technical Degree
- Healthcare or Government experience
- Scrum and Agile Certifications
Perks at findhelp:
- 401k & stock options
- Free food and onsite gym
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pet friendly office with attached dog park
- 24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
We value being together
We believe being together enables stronger relationships, collaboration, and culture.
You can expect to be in-office if you’re applying in cities we currently have offices (Austin, TX and Denver, CO).
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want to help connect everyone to the help they need. So we want to build a company that represents your community.
But talk is cheap. We like action. Here are a few things that show we mean business.
-Unconscious bias training for every team member
-Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) committee
Findhelp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building a company whose employees understand our users, through their own lived experiences. This means we strive to hire employees that are diverse by race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, physical abilities, veteran status and socio-economic upbringing.