We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped millions of people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
As a certified B Corp, we are driven to do good, we’re powered by tech, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission resonates with you, we’d love for you to keep reading.
This role will work specifically with our product and engineering teams as we scale, identifying gaps and implementing efficient processes. The ideal person for this role can think strategically, is comfortable with ambiguity, and has experience working cross functionally in previous roles. Along with a passion for social care, the ideal candidate has experience in project or process management and has led large scale projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Own or drive project life cycle, leading discussions with stakeholders or reporting out on project activities.
- Report out monthly on company initiatives to appropriate stakeholders, escalating projects that may be off-scope or blocked.
- Ensure projects are prioritized and aligned to short and long-term goals of the business.
- Make sure the right people have access to the right information to make the right decisions.
- Standardize best practices for engineering and product teams, making sure that processes are widely communicated and utilized.
- 2-5 years of experience in project management or operations
- Experience with technology. You’re a quick learner and can learn new systems quickly and thoroughly.
- Knowledge of Agile principles and how to implement them.
- Advanced communication skills (presentation, written, and verbal).
- Comfortable working across teams and presenting to c-suite and executives.
- Proactively drive projects without a lot of direction -- you’re a self-starter.
- Manage a broad scope of work efficiently -- you’ll have numerous projects running at once and know how to manage them allIs extremely detail oriented.
- Strong analytical, communication, and project management skills.
- Agile as a fast-growing company, change is a constant, and you're comfortable with that.
- Familiar with Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence).
- Experience using HubSpot or similar CRMs.
- Project Management certifications (SixSigma, PMP, etc.).
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ and
•Discounted gym memberships
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
•Tuition Program for Curation
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time