We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped millions of people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
As a certified B Corp, we are driven to do good, we’re powered by tech, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission resonates with you, we’d love for you to keep reading.
The Product Marketing Manager will develop and execute marketing strategies to drive the growth of our product portfolio. You will play a key role in the development of messaging, competitive positioning, collateral, integrated marketing campaigns, and external product communications. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of market trends and customer needs, as well as excellent communication and project management skills.
In this role, you will take the lead on content and communication strategy for sales enablement for our products. You will help us promote findhelp through a deep understanding of our target audience: people looking for help, community organizations, and customers. This role will make significant contributions through product definition, competitive positioning, presentations, and thoughtful content creation. You will help shape the voice of the product to grow our users.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead and manage go-to-market strategy and product marketing campaigns that focus on driving product awareness, adoption, usage, and revenue growth.
- Define the value proposition, product positioning, product differentiation, develop key messaging, and create tools that will enable our Sales team to effectively position the product within target markets.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Support the RFP process, collaborating with Sales.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and act as a liaison between Product, Sales, Marketing, and Engineering to ensure alignment on product strategy and messaging as well as draft technical content appropriate for various audiences and stakeholders.
- Create compelling content by authoring and assisting with internal and external product marketing materials (sales documentation, website copy, blog posts, product videos, white papers, etc.) that highlight the benefits of our product and support brand consistency.
- Track and analyze product performance metrics to determine the effectiveness of product marketing activities and identify areas of improvement.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, with a proven track record of developing and executing successful sales enablement tools.
- Strong written communication (can provide examples)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with attention to detail.
- Able to adapt to changing project priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management mindset with the ability to understand and balance the various stakeholders, technologies, deliverables, and other moving pieces involved in executing a marketing campaign.
- Passionate about emerging technologies
- A proactive communicator who thrives in an environment of keeping everyone in the know
- Adept at translating complex technical concepts into easily understandable messaging.
- Action-oriented and hold your peers and leaders accountable for deliverables.
- Collaborative, organized, and analytical.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in B2B2C marketing in the technology sector.
This job is based on-site in Austin, Texas with opportunity to work remotely on Friday.
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time