We’re changing the way people connect to social care.
Findhelp launched over 10 years ago in Austin, TX and has helped millions of people. We make it easy to find food, health, housing, and employment programs in seconds at findhelp.org.
As a certified B Corp, we are driven to do good, we’re powered by tech, and looking for passionate people to join our team. Our mission is to connect all people in need and the programs that serve them (with dignity and ease).
If our mission resonates with you, we’d love for you to keep reading.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to join our team and oversee the implementation and delivery of government projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for developing project plans, ensuring deliverables are met, and communicating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery and implementation. Along with a passion for social care, the ideal candidate has PMP certification, proven success in large-scale, complex project or process management, and has led government delivery projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Own or drive project life cycle for multiple government projects, leading discussions with stakeholders and reporting out on project activities
- Compile monthly or as-needed status reports and communicate to appropriate stakeholders, escalating projects that may be off-scope or blocked
- Work closely with the Director of Government Delivery to identify and address risk and opportunity impacting the success of the implementation
- Ensure project work is prioritized and aligned to short and long term deliverables of government projects
- Make sure the right people have access to the right information to make the right decisions
- Standardize best practices for stakeholders, making sure that processes are widely communicated and utilized
- Must have Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience in project management with proven success and leadership in implementing large-scale, complex projects that includes government delivery and/or government clients
- Experience with technology including projects where you implemented new technology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify business opportunities and risks
- Extremely detail oriented. This role requires strong analytical, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Willingness to travel up to 25% as needed.
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time