At findhelp, we’ve built a comprehensive platform of products and services that make it easy for you to connect people to resources, follow them on their journey, and track your impact in a fast and reliable way. Our industry-leading social care network includes more than half a million local, state, and national programs that serve every ZIP Code in the country, from rural areas to major metropolitan centers.
Findhelp is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has been enabling healthcare, government, education, and other organizations to connect people with the social care resources that serve them, with privacy and security, since 2010.
As a mission driven organization, we are focused on creating a positive impact by connecting people in need to the programs that serve them with dignity and ease. Powered by our proprietary technology that enables people to find the resources available in their area, we have helped millions of Seekers find food, health, housing and employment programs.
Job Overview: As a Production Support Engineer, you’ll be on the front lines supporting our customers with technical implementation, issue investigation, and code changes that support our mission to help all people in need. If you are ready to put your technical skills to use in a fast-paced environment where you make an impact with every task, you will fit in well with our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with our Customer Facing teams to get new customers up and running
- Troubleshoot issues and develop fixes in support of the Product and Engineering teams
- Communicate effectively to your cross-functional stakeholders
- Improve processes by producing tools and automation to reduce turnaround times
- Manage key technical projects for roll out of new features
- Develop internal processes, best practices, and documentation to improve efficiency and efficacy
- 4+ years of of experience working in customer service (or related fields)
- Current Python experience (or related skills with the ability to ramp up quickly)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of organization and process-minded approach
- Any database experience (SQL, NoSQL, key/value)
- Familiarity with Jira, Git, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with a modern JS framework in a real project
$64,800 - $97,200 a year
The compensation for this position will be based on a candidate’s job-related skills, experience, education or training, and location.
This job is based on-site in Austin, TX with the opportunity to work remotely on Friday
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time