At findhelp, we’ve built a comprehensive platform of products and services that make it easy for you to connect people to resources, follow them on their journey, and track your impact in a fast and reliable way. Our industry-leading social care network includes more than half a million local, state, and national programs that serve every ZIP Code in the country, from rural areas to major metropolitan centers.
Findhelp is headquartered in Austin, Texas and has been enabling healthcare, government, education, and other organizations to connect people with the social care resources that serve them, with privacy and security, since 2010.
As a mission driven organization, we are focused on creating a positive impact by connecting people in need to the programs that serve them with dignity and ease. Powered by our proprietary technology that enables people to find the resources available in their area, we have helped millions of Seekers find food, health, housing and employment programs.
Job Overview: The Senior Program Manager role works specifically with various teams as we scale, identifying gaps and implementing efficient processes. The ideal person for this role can think strategically, is comfortable with ambiguity, and has experience working cross functionally in previous roles. Along with a passion for social care, the ideal candidate has experience in project or process management and has led and successfully completed large scale projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive the business analysis of new program areas and develop partner enablement programs
- Define strategic objectives with leadership and effectively adapts plans – seen as a SME/strategic leader across the organization
- Portfolio includes PMO process improvements, responsible for team culture and progression
- Directly and tactfully address and escalate points of conflict and/or confusion with team members, managers, and leadership across the organization
- Identify strategic trends across the organization, collaborates on findhelp’s strategic vision which drives workload and project prioritization
- Translate process requirements into concrete end-to-end project plans
- Negotiate with stakeholders to commit and execute to project plans
- Translate strategic vision into program scope and design
- Seek out industry trends and organization knowledge to understand alternative approaches and solutions
- Facilitate joint planning with business partners as required in project and program lifecycle
- Integrate project plans at program level, creating cost estimation models as required
- Develop and maintains end-to-end program level schedule inclusive of business requirements, application development, QA, and implementation and manages performance against it
- Create metrics and manages program-level performance indicators and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in project management or operations
- Expert in project management approaches and methodologies
- Experienced with technology – you’re a quick learner and can learn new systems quickly and thoroughly
- Advanced organizer -- manages deadlines and timelines, creates meeting structure, and conducts trainings with ease
- Exceptional communication skills (presentation, written, and verbal)
- Comfortable working across teams and presenting to C-Suite and Executives
- Proactively drive projects without a lot of direction -- you’re a self-starter
- Manage a broad scope of work efficiently -- you’ll have numerous projects running at once and know how to manage them allIs extremely detail oriented
- Strong analytical, communication, and project management skills
- Agile as a fast-growing company, change is a constant, and you're comfortable with that
Nice to Haves:
- Familiar with Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence)
- Experience using HubSpot or similar CRMs
- Project Management certifications (SixSigma, PMP, etc.)
$96,768 - $120,960 a year
The compensation for this position will be based on a candidate’s job-related skills, experience, education or training, and location.
This job is based on-site in Austin, Texas and works in-office four days a week.
Perks at findhelp
•401k & stock options
•Free food and onsite gym at our Austin HQ
•Paid parental leave
•Competitive PTO & 10 paid holidays
•Health, dental, and vision insurance
•Pet-friendly office with attached dog park at our Austin HQ
•24/7 access to telemedicine and counseling
•Book Purchasing Program
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome here. We want everyone to be able to easily connect to the help they need, and we want our teams to reflect and represent our communities. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all Company policies, without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin or ancestry, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, creed, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Here are some of the ways we support our staff:
•Leadership Development Training
•Paid Volunteering Time